Test Morning Musume

Encontre un test de las Morning Musume:

http://quizilla.com/users/KittyStorm/quizzes/What%20Member%20of%20Morning%20Musume%20are%20you%3F%20This%20quiz%20is%20not%20done%20yet%21%21%21%20%28with%20Pictures%29

Yo me diverti mucho, soñando que podria tocarme ser Aibon... y...


You're most Like Ai Kago, Ai's nickname is Aibon and she used to be a member of the nolonger sub group Mini Moni. Aibon is very short and cute but can be very loud and Funny! she is now In a group With Nozomi Tsuji called "W"

Me ha tocado Aibon!!! no me lo puedo creer!!! *O* estoe happy xD... vaea, me a echo ilu ^^
hacer el test, y decirme k morning os salio ^^

4 comentarios:

★♪♥コハル♥♪☆ dijo...

premah!!! he exo el test y chan~! chan~! me ha tokado...

MAKI GOTO!!!!
You're most like Maki Goto, shes a Morning Musume graduate and now a solo artist. She's 19 years old

yo maki goto wooo no soy nono k mal T.T pero bueehh maki goto esta bien tmb *-* ati te toko aibon k sueerte >3> XDDD kissus premah! ^_^

Geraldine dijo...

uui yo soy rika chan .... solo porqe me equiboqe en anotar una respuesta lo volvi a intentr y aora soy risa ^^ iwal las dos me encantan pero no me salio mi aiboncito 88

Anónimo dijo...

I don’t even understand how I finished up here, however I assumed this publish used to be great. I don't recognize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren't already ;) Cheers!
compare auto insurance quotes
auto insurance comparison quotes
compare auto insurance quote

Anónimo dijo...

Ha ha I was just browsing around and took a glimpse
at these comments. I cant believe that theres still this much
attention. Thanks for writing about this.
My web page: search for person by phone number